Monday, January 30, 2017

BOOK REVIEW #3 NORTH OF NOWHERE


North of Nowhere
By Liz Kessler
My Rating ★★★★☆

Disclaimer: North of Nowhere was kind of hard to understand so it was kind of hard to write this review.

I liked it, I didn't give it 5 stars because it was a bit confusing at the end. It's about a girl named Mia whose Grandfather has vanished and nobody in Porthaven knows why. When Mia and her Mother go there to help her grandmother out, Mia discovers that the sleepy seaside village hides a mystery. And Mia's new friend Dee seems so far out of reach when her letters claim she is stuck at home due to violent storms when all Mia sees are sunny skies. Can Mia figure things out and find her Grandfather before time and the tide forever wash away his future...... and hers? Well you'll have to read it to find out.

Post Scriptum; This author wrote another book that I liked better. It's called A Year Without Autumn and I did a review of this one too. It also has a time travel theme but I think it made more sense.

 ~SHAWNEE

No comments:

Post a Comment