Tuesday, December 27, 2016

ART JOURNAL PAGE #2 PARIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA (and my room)

My 2nd art journal page is called Paris is Always a Good Idea. I made it on 8-26-16 and I got the idea from YouTube:
 These are the supplies I used:

First I stuck down Tim Holtz tissue paper with gel medium. Next I painted the pages orange and I used a darker gelato called Iced Coffee around the edges of the page. Then I printed an Eiffel Tower and a passport, a ticket, and a Paris stamp off the computer. Then I used gel medium and stuck them on the page. Next I used Tim Holtz wildflower stencil and some black paint on the bottom of the pages. Then I used Whipped Spackle and Tim Holtz Bubble stencil here and there on the page. Then I stamped the quote ''Paris is Always a Good Idea''.  Last, on the top right page I wrote Travel, Capture, and Discover. 
Take a closer look (you can click the pictures to see the dimension better):



I really like Paris things.  My room is Paris themed.  My mom got a really nice Paris bedding set at Walmart.com that I love.  
This is what it looks like:

(the curtain is actually a fabric shower curtain)

I hope you like my art journal page......I have more to show you soon!
~ SHAWNEE

No comments:

Post a Comment