Tuesday, February 7, 2017

ART JOURNAL PAGE #3 ...LET YOUR HEART SOAR...


Here's my third art journal page.  I get most of my art journal page ideas from youtube.


These are the supplies I used: 

First I stuck down some of Tim Holtz tissue paper using gel medium. Then I used blue and green metallic paint for the background. Next I put some dots here and there using Tim Holtz dot fade stencil and Whipped Spackle. After that I cut out some clouds and two birds and then I glued them to the page. Next I colored the birds and did some highlighting and shading. Then I stamped the quote "refuse to be average, let your heart soar as high as it will".

I have a lot of fun making my art journal pages.  Maybe you can try it too.  If you do, I hope you'll have fun!

                  ~ SHAWNEE

No comments:

Post a Comment