Saturday, November 19, 2016

HAND KNIT 18" DOLL WINTER SETS FOR SALE

Our first photo shoot with a few of the girls modeling some of the hand knit sets I made.  Click the pictures to see up close.  

Our first stop was Crex Meadows.
Here's Olivia wearing a hat, scarf, and mittens set I knitted.  A heart button adds a nice touch.  
This set is knit and purl:


Buttercup came along too:


 Next is Ella Grace wearing a two color choice (striped) knit hat, scarf, and mitten set.  This hat has a pom-pom.  The two color choice is a good one if you want to choose team colors for your favorite sports team (I'll knit some of those soon and post pictures of them):


Ella Grace admiring the view:


Kiana was kickin' back enjoying the lake.  
Here she is in a hat and poncho set that's knit from ombre yarn.  
She's borrowing Holly's boots, by the way:  


This hat has a flower that I made on my flower loom:


All Three girls really enjoyed the view at Crex Meadows:




Kiana was getting tired, so we thought we'd better head to the park before it got too late:


As soon as we got to the park, we saw this buck come out from behind the swings:



Olivia made sure the coast was clear......


......and then she headed straight for the monkey bars:


But Ella Grace wanted to swing:


There was a lot of climbing around:





And then we headed for the woods:



A fun day was soon over and we headed home:


Olivia, Ella Grace, and Kiana are just 3 of the 16 Our Generation Dolls I have.  I'll do a blog post about all of them soon and introduce you to the rest of them.

If you are interested in having me knit you a hat, scarf, and mittens......or a hat and poncho......please contact my mom by e-mail.  These will fit any 18" doll, such as Our Generation, My Life, and American Girl.

  Here is a picture of the order form we use.  It will give you an idea of what choices there are:

~ SHAWNEE

2 comments:

  1. These are really great! You have become a really good knitter. Love this post, everything about it, the story line and photo shoot are so cute and your craft skills are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sommer, I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete