Wednesday, November 9, 2016

MY CREATION STATION

This is my Creation Station......or my Craft Corner.  It's a corner in our living room.  This is where I spend a lot of my time and do most of my creating.  I keep practically everything I own in here.  I have my sewing machine, art cabinet, my books and games, all my knitting stuff, my drawing stuff, Rubik's cubes, Speed Stacks, laptop, and everything!  It might look like a mess, but it's as organized as I can get it.  
See the red shelves on the wall?  I made those from Our Generation doll boxes.  I even hung them up myself.  See......I'm always thinkin' outside the box.  :o)
Let's take a closer look......

Here is all of my spools of thread, my S light, my sewing machine, my spice jars that hold all kinds of little things.  The Create painting I did not make, I found it at a thrift store:




Hanging on this hook are my Tim Holtz Layering Stencils (I'll write a blog post about those some day soon) and my sample drawing cards for hair styles:

I made this book shelf from a tray that was once on my easel.  I added the stickers.  I have so many favorite books I can't possibly put them all in here.  You can see that one of my very favorite books is  The Green Ember.  I'll do a book review on that soon.  Below the book tray are all my little Shopkins:

Here are my round looms for loom knitting.  I have a bunch of long looms, flower looms, and a sock loom too.  And here are my paintbrushes:

Here's a corner with my Boxcar Children and Saddle Club books.  This is only some of the many books I have:

Inside this upper cabinet is my sewing stuff, knitting notions bag, and my history comic books.  You can't really see it, but on the side I have my knitting needles.  You can see some of my duct tape.  Inside the bottom cabinet (you can't see it) are some games, a huge dictionary, and some other stuff:



This black book shelf we tipped sideways and it holds more books, and other things.  You can see some of my paper flowers I've made.  Up above is a shelf with my Rubik's cube collection, Speed Stacks, juggling stuff, and my Tapefitti:


  So that's it.  That's my Creation Station.  
Hope you like it! 
~ SHAWNEE


No comments:

Post a Comment